Salzburg: events & culture
Event highlights between Mozart and tradition
Music dominates in Salzburg. Moreover, the festival and Mozart city offer more than 4,000 music and theatre events from all kinds of genres during one year. Along with musical morsels, the traditional customary events are also worth visiting all year round.
Ask the Kaiserhof team about current events in Anif and the surrounding area!
Highlights throughout the year
- Mozart Week (January or February)
- Easter Festival (April)
- Pentecost Festival (Pentecost)
- Summer Scene (June)
- Salzburg Festival (July & August)
- Salzburg Culture Days (October)
- Jazz & The City (October)
- Salzburg Advent Singing (December)
- Winter Festival (November to January)
- New Year's Concert (New Year's Eve & New Year's Day)
The loveliest national & traditional festivals
- Mountain Summer & Farmers' Autumn in the Salzburg region
- May Pole (1 May)
- Salzburg Dult (May or June)
- Rupertikirtag (around St. Rupert's Day at the end of September)
- Advent & Christmas: Krampus & Imp Runs, Christmas markets, Advent Singing
For your next holiday in Salzburg, send us a non-binding request!