Doggy days 3 at the Kaiserhof
Why you should definitely go on holidays with your dog at the Hotel Kaiserhof in Anif:
• We love dogs!
• Luna, Odin and Nero, the Kaiserhof gang is happy to make new friends
• In Anif and the surrounding area there are wonderful walks away from all traffic via forest paths along the crystal-clear Königssee Ache (bathing, browsing, playing or training is super possible here)
• Towels to dry after bathing are provided
• Hiking trails on the Untersberg in the Salzburger Land or in the neighboring Berchtesgadener Land can be reached shortly
• Excursions to the breathtaking Bluntautal area, the Salzkammergut lakes and the original sound of music places will delight you
• The open-air doggy playground in the Park of the castle Hellbrunn is only a few minutes driving by car
• Dog beds and bowls are available in different sizes
• Dog blankets can be borrowed at the reception at any time
• You are raw feeding? No problem, we offer freshly minced Austrian beef meat in 500g or 1kg portions
(If you prefer to take your own meat with you, we can store it for you in our freezers) Our kitchen team will also be happy
to prepare pasta, potatoes, millet, rice or other vegetable supplements for your sweetheart.
• Use your stay to increase the bond between you and your dog.
We are in close contact with an excellent dog trainer and will be happy to organize trainings for you and your partner if you are interested (dummy, track, hunting training etc.)
• poopy bags are free and available
• Your dog is free of charge when booking our "Doggydays" arrangement!
Doggydays at the Kaiserhof
Included in the arrangement:
- 3 nights in a double room of the category comfort plus
- Welcome drink in our single malt & craft beer Hotel bar
- romantic candle light dinner at one evening of your choice
- cuddle blanket for your dog (a gift from us to your pup)
- Dog bed and bowls in the room
- natural snack for your doggy at arrival
- Map of Anif and information material of Salzburg and the surrounding areas
- Up to two dogs free of charge
- Muzzles can be borrowed from reception if required
At a total price of € 268.00 per person